Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Dream Wedding Officiant

Making Dreams come true all over Southern California

Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses can be obtained at the County Clerks Office, usually in the county you wish to have the wedding in. For Public Licenses, you can marry anywhere in the state from which the license was obtained. For Confidential Licenses, you must have the ceremony in the county where the license was obtained.

Once the ceremony has been completed, your witnesses (with the public license only) and I will sign the license. The license will then need to be mailed back to the County in the return envelope provided by them at the time the license was acquired, or you can hand carry it back to them within 10 days of the ceremony.

Marriage Certificates

Dream Wedding issues a professionally prepared Marriage Certificates beautifully framed at the conclusion of the ceremony, which is included in the "California Dreaming" Plan. You can also order it as part of the "Dreamland" Plan for an additional $30.00.

Note: This certificate is an unofficial, decorative document to be beautifully displayed on your wall.

Dream Wedding Officiant

Chino Hills, CA 91709       Phone: 626 600-1WED                   Email: [email protected]